Everyone gets older — aging happens — and there is no denying the changes a woman may experience with age. However, by taking care of yourself, those same changes can be kept to a minimum and the challenges lowered. That includes natural and bioidentical hormone replacement, as well as aspects like a healthy diet and exercise.
The benefits of natural hormone replacement are unmatched, including that of BioTE. What is BioTE? BioTE pellets are naturally derived from plants and bioidentical hormones used as a low-maintenance hormone imbalance treatment.
Dr. Rees and OBGYN Specialists of Columbus, Georgia are certified practitioners and can help you in your journey to natural hormone replacement.
Why endure the negative side effects of low hormone levels when you don’t have to?
5 reasons you Will Want to try the Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy BioTE Pellets:
- Enhanced Energy and Focus – When women suffer from low or imbalanced hormones, they can become sluggish, less interested in the daily tasks, and find it difficult to focus. Get your energy back, try BioTE bioidentical hormone therapy to put the pep back in your step.
- Reduce the Risk of Breast and Endometrial Cancer – By straightening out a woman’s estrogen and other hormone levels, she can greatly reduce risk factors for cancers and reduce other medical conditions such as heart disease. These plant-based hormones mimic the hormones a woman’s body naturally produces and in turn have little, to no side effects.
- An Improvement of Bone and Muscle Mass – Low estrogen levels have been linked to osteoporosis and low bone density. BioTE bioidentical hormone pellets helps to sustain hormone levels for 4-6 months. So you don’t have to worry about taking a pill every day, the hormones are distributed evenly, 24 hours a day.
- Elevated Libido – Add years to your life and vitality to those years at that. Many women believe that losing the desire for sexual intercourse is a part of getting older, while often a lower level libido is caused by low estrogen and hormone levels. Unlike taking a pill or other hormone treatments, BioTE is minimally invasive without the worry of a missed dose.
- Relief from Peri-Menopause and Menopause Symptoms – If daily exercise and proper nutrition are still not enough at managing the symptoms of perimenopause or menopause, maybe hormone therapy is your answer. Ask Dr. Ruthann Rees at OBGYN Specialists of Columbus about BioTE hormone replacement therapy. This subcutaneous insertion is roughly the size of a grain of rice and can equalize hormone imbalance for up to six months.
Want to know what are other women using BioTE are saying? Watch this testimonial video of how BioTE changed these patients life and enhance their quality of living.
Contact the obstetrician specialists at OBGYN Specialist of Columbus, Georgia for more information. Learn how you can get started on the natural and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy today.